MG Racing Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobra Kevlar Race seat FS

Go down

Cobra Kevlar Race seat FS Empty Cobra Kevlar Race seat FS

Post  dm 7/10/2011, 10:27 am

I have for sale a single race seat the details of which are below.

It was fitted new to an MGF Trophy Race car destined for Japan in 1995. I purchased the car in 2001 and removed the seat as it was too narrow for my fat backside. It has been sitting here ever since then and may well suit somebody looking for a lightweight race seat for their MG. I do not have a second seat. It has a stitched on "MG" logo front and rear.. The condition is good but clearly used. It does not have the brackets to fit it to the floor. It will clearly fit an MGF and I suspect all other MGs.

Across shoulders 570mm
Floor to top of seat 865mm
Outside side bolsters at the front 450mm
front to rear of seat (inc curved back) 520mm
On floor lateral width 390mm
On floor longitudinal length 440mm
Inside for hips 350mm
Secondhand
Condition is good but used
Sidemounting with two 8mm bolts each side
No brackets included
Holes for 5/6 harness straps
FIA approval (see picture for details)
Pick up from St.Kilda, Melbourne or arrange your own freight.
$250 ONO

Either PM or telephone on 03 95341426 (all hours) if you are interested. I am clearing out the shed as I have to move house shortly.

David Mottram
Attachments
Cobra Kevlar Race seat FS Attachment
IMG_0177.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(38 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
IMG_0178.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(43 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
IMG_0179.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(45 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
IMG_0180.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(33 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
IMG_0183.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(38 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

dm

Back to top Go down