MG Racing Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGCC National Meeting 2015 - VICTORIA

2 posters

Go down

MGCC National Meeting 2015 - VICTORIA Empty MGCC National Meeting 2015 - VICTORIA

Post  griffinracing 21/4/2014, 12:46 pm

It has been a few year since Bev and I have been to a National Meeting but 2015 will see it back with your club in Victoria.

The many times we have attended I have always been amazed that there are very few race MG's in attendance. The MG racing fraternity in every state would have to be some of the most enthusiastic and passionate about their MG's. So why don't they ever attend Nat Meets, even when it's in their own back yard.

I suppose quite a few are helping out with official positions but there is no real reason (from Cams) what 99% can't enjoy and compete too.

For those that aren't Nat Meet literate, there is a registration evening with scrutineering, concours, motorkhana, social night, speed event (I would like Calder, Sandown or PI but I would assume Rob Roy Hillclimb) or touring assembly, Presentation Dinner and a farewell breaky. A full long weekend, lots of people and MG's. Reaquaint with old friends and make new ones.

Sooo, I am aiming at heading south next Easter (3rd - 6th April) and hopefully drive Myf (well trailer and drive). How about there being a good show of competition (I'm not talking about Concours) cars. Pencil it in to the diary now.

Jonesy
griffinracing
griffinracing

Back to top Go down

MGCC National Meeting 2015 - VICTORIA Empty Re: MGCC National Meeting 2015 - VICTORIA

Post  Christo 2/5/2014, 7:41 am

I reckon I'll pull the MGB GT out for the hillclimb and Motorkhana. Nat meets are always great fun.
Christo
Christo

Back to top Go down