MG Racing Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody out there ?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody out there ? Empty Anybody out there ?

Post  Jay 28/7/2016, 11:12 am

Anyone uses this forum nowadays ?
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Anybody out there ? Empty Re: Anybody out there ?

Post  griffinracing 23/12/2016, 3:17 am

Giiday Jay and everyone. Merry Christmas to you all and greeting from north of the border.

It been a while since I've been on the forum... unfortunately. Didn't get down at all for 2016... unfortunately.

Is anyone hoping to go to the Mallala Historic meeting on 22nd & 23rd of April? Its a week after the Nat Meet so I'm planning on hitting Adelaide for Easter then hanging and Running at Mallala... if they'll have me (the old 'allowing a Marque Sports car run with Sb' argument)

I thought it would be a quiet run up to Easter. Now FoSC has introduced a 'British Sports Car Championship' so I'd better support that. 1st meeting on 18th March. There's talk about a round of your MG Championship being at Wakefield Park on 1st & 2nd April so I'd better support that. Jee, I going to wear out the poor little thing. At least I might get a few signatures for my licence. I might spend the second half of the year doing maintenance.

I'm looking forward to see you all again soon. Well done to all the winners and grinners and everyone that got out there and had a go.

Jonesy
griffinracing
griffinracing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay 26/12/2016, 5:59 am

Yes Wakefield on the 1st & 2nd is looking promising.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay 11/8/2018, 4:20 am

Hahaha, dead.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum